Skip to content
Used for the following batteries:
Safety Tips for E-bike batteries charging
- Use only the manufacturer-supplied charger
- Never leave a battery charging unattended. Day or night.
- Don’t overcharge batteries. It takes 6-8 hours to charge the battery for the first time, and it will be fully charged in about 5 hours.
- Don’t charge batteries near combustible or explosive materials.
- Don’t charge a battery in a confined space like a motorhome, RV, boat, automobile, van or shed.
- Never charge a battery that has been dropped, damaged or dinged.
- Don’t modify your e-bike’s drive system if you’re not an expert.
- Don't charge a battery in confined hot spaces (Although you can get battery charging boxes which are obviously confined these should still be stored somewhere cool).
- Install a smoke detector over your charging area.
- Use water and an A B C fire extinguisher (the most common type) to put out a lithium-ion battery fire.