This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state (or by country or province). Other than as permitted by law, Speesion does not exclude, limit or suspend other rights you may have, including those that may arise from the nonconformity of a sales contract. For a full understanding of your rights, you should consult the laws of your country, province, or state.
Other distributors, suppliers, or resellers may provide their own warranties to you. If you don’t purchase from Speesion directly, please contact them for further information.
General Warranty period (month)
Warranty period for (month)
Speesion’s warranty does not apply to:
- Misused/abused/damaged by accident/damaged due to acts of nature. (For example lightning strikes, tornadoes, hurricanes and such)
- Unauthorized modification/repair/dis-assembly or operation not in accordance with the official instructions or manuals;
- Non-quality related issues
- Items purchased from unauthorized resellers
- Used for a special application other than normal consumer use
- Lost /stolen/free/refunded product
- Any defects or damages caused by exposure to excessive heat, cold, liquids or other external causes.
- Not able to provide valid proof of purchase
How to claim a warranty?
Please feel free to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a 30-day hassle-free money-back guarantee. This only applies to product purchased directly from Speesion. For all other purchases, please contact the retailer/distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
Generally speaking, if the customer receives the product, contact us to return it. After the customer returns the goods, we will refund the customer in 4-7 working days. We will refund your order directly from the backend of the Shopify website or via PayPal.
Please note-30-Day, a money-back guarantee not applicable on unpacked/used products. Please make sure the package is in good condition and will not affect the re-sale. In addition, the shipped orders and cannot be refunded during transportation.
Valid Proof of Purchase
- Order number of purchases made through Speesion direct.
- Sales invoice or order confirmation email that clearly shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
*In order to help technicians find your product problems faster and assist you in solving or resending parts, please describe the problem with us and provide:
1.Tell us the order number, the model of the product and describe your problem in detail.
For example: describe the porblem in detail when the fault occurs, including the operation steps, the parameters of using the charging device.
2.A clear test video or photo describing your problem.
How to Return/Replace/Repair an Item?
- Contact email@example.com, for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Speesion will not accept returned items without prior authorization and RMA.
Write the RMA number on the shipping label outside the
*RMA numbers should be clearly displayed on the shipping label of the returned package. Do not write the RMA number directly on the box. Packages without an RMA number on the return shipping label may not be accepted by our local warehouse.
- Speesion will repair/replace(at Speesion’expense) any faulty products during the warranty period. A replacement resumes the warranty period left of the original order.
- We will proceed with replacement 14 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.
If the return is due to our problems (such as incorrect products, quality problems of products), we will provide a full refund for you;
If the return is due to the buyer’s problem (such as: don’t like/wanting the item, ordering the wrong product/size), the buyer should pay the freight.
No restocking fee is to be charged to the consumers for the return of a product.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, the refund will be provided to the original method of payment within 5-8 working days.
If you haven’t received the refund within 5-8 working days, please check your bank account again. Then contact your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before a refund is officially posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: we do not refund our original shipping cost.
Before the product has been a ship, we can arrange an unconditional refund for you. For any order cancellations, you may contact us on the provided contact details. All cancellations will be accepted given orders are not yet dispatched.
(Note, when a package is shipped internationally, it may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and/or fees imposed by the destination country. These charges will typically be due once the shipped goods arrive at the country of destination.
You are responsible for ensuring to comply with laws and regulations of the country of destination. Please note that Speesion is not responsible for the collection or determination of any customs duties or import VAT costs.)
Shipping costs should be paid by the customer in the following situations:
- Returning products without any proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found to be in proper functioning status by Speesion.
- Costs related to unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
SPEESION Refund Team
9:00 to 18:00 CST office hours
Tel: 00-1-626-333-4255, Return Department
Note: Returning without Customer Services permission will not be accepted and customers will be responsible for all lost and costs.