- EXCEPTIONAL PERFORMANCE: The 26” wheels and 1.95” high-volume e-cruiser tires deliver a luxuriously smooth ride. At the heart of the e-bike is our large capacity 12.5 AH lithium-ion battery, The 250W motor lets you go As fast as 16 mph for up to 35 miles. You can charge on/off the e-bike at your convenience.
- HIGH-SPEED GEAR SHIFT SYSTEM: Front and rear mechanical disc brakes for reliable all-weather stopping power. 6-Speed gear increases hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability.
- EXTREME COMFORT: This pedal-assist bike’s inclusive design includes a low step-through frame for easy mounting and dismounting. The wide swept-back handlebar helps you ride with an upright, relaxed riding posture. Adjusting Setting -- Making the Stem Length small changes can bring about noticeable improvements in comfort.
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIAL: With light and designed to last, aluminum alloy frame, makes it easy to maneuver. Aluminum Alloy double-walled rims are for greater durability as well as faster ride with less drag. A high- strength front suspension fork can take your riding comfort.
- 3 WORKING MODES: E-bike & Assisted bicycle & Normal bike, you can choose the E-bike to enjoy long time travel, and also exercise. Combining two modes would be a better choice.
Kindly note: Our model is 6''1'
Main Components & Electric System：
- Frame: Aluminum alloy
- Brake: Front and rear disc brakes
- Fork: High strength aluminum fork
- Derailleur: 6 Speed Gears
- Rims: Aluminum double-walled rims
- Wheels: 26’’ X1.95 Wheels
- Vehicle weight: About 50 lbs
- Load capacity: 330lbs
- Meter: LED 3-speed level meter
- Lithium-ion Battery: 36V 12.5Ah
- Maximum speed: 19mph
- Mileage: 35miles(throttle mode)/45miles(pedal assist mode)
- Charging time: 6-8 hours
- Motor: 36V 250W high-speed brushless gear motor
12.5 AH Removable Lithium-ion Battery
The battery is super-secure while riding and easy to remove, it can be charged at any household outlet on or off the bike.
Battery range of 35 miles (depends on the weight of the rider, the mode of use, the gradient, etc.)
All-In on Comfort
Its upright design lets you ride with minimal stress on your shoulders, neck and lower back. The wide, swept-back bars feature a slight upward pitch that helps keep your wrists in a natural, comfortable position even on long rides. Overall, you’ll cruise with a more natural, relaxed posture.
Easy on Easy off
Three riding modes let you perfectly adjust the ride to your liking: pedal-only, throttle-only or pedal-to-go. With pedal-activated assistance, you can feel superhuman again. Effortlessly cruise down the street or around the neighborhood and let it deliver that extra ‘oomph’ you need to finish errands or commute to campus. Whether you want to pedal to your destination or let the motor do all the work — or a little bit of both
Meter Operation Instructions:
1. Press the M key for 2 seconds to turn on/off. The default value is level "low".2. Press the “+” button to increase pedal assist level from “low" to“mid" and “high". Level “High” is the maximum power of PAS, which will bring you faster speed while pedaling.3. Press“-” button to decrease pedal assist level from “high" to"mid" and“low".4. Press“-" button till all the three pedal assist level indicators are off to enter into pure electric mode: Just enjoy your ride by simply twisting the throttle.
Front and Rear 6-Speed gear
6-Speed gears increase stronger hill-climbing power, further range variation, and greater terrain adaptability.
Front and rear mechanical disc brakes
Front and rear mechanical disc brakes provide powerful, progressive braking even in rainy conditions
For Commuting Electric Cruiser Bike
Built around a lightweight and rugged aluminum alloy frame for performance, efficiency, and durability, keeps the bike easy to maneuver.
How do you what the correct stem length/Handlebar angle for you and your ANCHEER Pro Ebike is?
Making small changes can bring about noticeable improvements in comfort depending on what you’re trying to achieve!
Put simply, if you want a racy, aggressive and aerodynamic position, a longer stem will provide a more stretched out riding position.
If comfort is your top priority, a shorter stem length will bring the bars closer to the saddle and put you in a more upright position, placing less strain on your back.
You can also adjust the handlebar angle and it can bring you in comfort better.